WebApp Canvas Flickering

hello,
how can i prevent this flickering in firefox or chrome browser. its made with xojo2019r3.
i converted my desktop clock to web.
it draw into a picture and then it used g.DrawPicture.

the timer to update the display have a 5 sec. interval. with a fast interval it is invisible.
web app

WebCanvas is probably the wrong way to go about it. You have to remember that MOST processing is done on the server and changes are pushed down to the browser. That process is going to be much slower than desktop apps where it’s all done locally.

You probably want to look at the WebSDK to see how that works. OR, wait until Web 2.0 comes and, if memory serves, there will be a date/time control.

[quote=472857:@Bob Keeney]WebCanvas is probably the wrong way to go about it. You have to remember that MOST processing is done on the server and changes are pushed down to the browser. That process is going to be much slower than desktop apps where it’s all done locally.

You probably want to look at the WebSDK to see how that works. OR, wait until Web 2.0 comes and, if memory serves, there will be a date/time control.[/quote]

ok, thank you, i will wait and test it if me can use this in web 2.0.
i think this “pushed down to the browser” is the bottleneck yet.
before i had a simple clock from the web examples but this was only some line drawings in webcanvas.
at least i know from construct2 that real time games with much graphics are possible in html5.