Web scrollbars dont obey properties

Web scrollbars dont obey properties: line step,page step and value. It presume its a bug. Can it be checked?
Thanks - Peter

On July 26 you ended a thread started on exactly the same topic saying the workarounds offered worked well, and that you were going to file a bug report. https://forum.xojo.com/14177-web-scroll-bars-don-t-obey-line-step-properies

What happened ?

The only way you can insure a bug be checked on is by filing a bug report in Feedback.

Hi Michel,
Yes - the workaround worked, but the scroll bar working correctly would be better.
I did file a report though Feedback 2 month ago, but apparently there are many before it to tend to. (its ranks over 900 - so I assume there are 900 before it to resolve - right?

[quote=129224:@Peter Jais]Hi Michel,
Yes - the workaround worked, but the scroll bar working correctly would be better.
I did file a report though Feedback 2 month ago, but apparently there are many before it to tend to. (its ranks over 900 - so I assume there are 900 before it to resolve - right?[/quote]
No. Ranks are used as one factor in determining if a bug can be fixed for a release. The complexity and feasibility are also taken into account.

It’s also possible that some of the cases “above” yours are already being implemented (like iOS, which is #1), or are feature requests that we havent decided on yet.

900 is high, but it probably is more of an indicator that no one else has actually voted on it yet. You’d be surprised how far up your case will move if you manage to talk someone else into voting for your case. :slight_smile: