Web save pictures and create folders on domain server

Hi there… I am writing my first web app in Xojo and I have 2 questions.
I tried writing pictures to a longblob on a serverside database. It didn’t work unloss the image was quite small.

So… I heard that the best way was to save the uploaded files (most likely as a jpeg file) (I would probably use a timestamp code as the file name and have that as a string url in the database to get the image and display it).
I would also need to create a different folder on the client side and store the picture in there.

Question: I need a small code example for:

how to create a folder on a server.
how to save a picture file that I’ve uploaded from the webapp ad how to get the url for that.
I can imagine that it’s easy enough the upload the picture once I can get the url!
Cheers,
Sean

PS I hate asking for code… so this would be most appreciated!
Sean

Check out the open source XFS project developed primarily by @Tim Dietrich here: https://campsoftware.com/products/xfs-for-xojo.php

I placed an alias/shortcut from the web server area of my Linux VM into my Xojo app folder. Then in Xojo I did something like

f = app.executeable.child("myxojofiles") if f <> nil and f.exists then 'create a new folder here … 'copy the files into the new folder … end if
The URL is based on your web server location and any sub-folders.
Otherwise I use the File loader or SFTP to upload files to the server.