Web 2.0

I am wishing to know if I should buy graffitisuite or wait for web 2.0, definitely in a new framework to develop the application friendly resposives that for the end customer contain a pleasant and beautiful experience.

Do you know when we can get to know the web 2.0 version?

2018 R4 introduced the first API 2.0 function. Surely, more will come over the next releases. But I would not expect (warning: this is pure speculation) that Web 2.0 is ready for productive work in less than 18 months.

If you want to save some money, buy it in the omegabundle

To me it’s worth the money, especially in the bundle.

[quote=418465:@Victor Manuel Osornio]I am wishing to know if I should buy graffitisuite or wait for web 2.0, definitely in a new framework to develop the application friendly resposives that for the end customer contain a pleasant and beautiful experience.

Do you know when we can get to know the web 2.0 version?[/quote]
Since Xojo isn’t saying (and won’t) when Web 2.0 will be released get what you need right now. It might be another 6 months before Web 2.0 is available, or it might be next month, or next year. After using the tool for nearly 20 years as a consultant here’s the best advice I can give: Don’t ever sell work/services on something that doesn’t exist in the product today.

Also consider that the first couple of releases wil be not really production safe and with a lot of bugs.

Does anyone know if there will be a Timestamp and Time control? Greg demoed a Date Control…

Only Xojo can answer that and I doubt you’ll get an answer.

Sometimes it is justified to use another tool for a another project., although it would not be your first choice.
In that case Xojo features came just too late for the particular project. It’s not a shame to use more than one environments.

Hi
this is going out with 2019r2 or no

Alexis - since you have access to the prereleases you should check if there are pre-release versions to test so you can see what fixes etc they have made

That should answer your question

if not then ask in a pre-release discussion