Web 2.0 Speed Issues When Changing Focus (2020r2.1±)

Hello Friends,

I have noticed that in one of my very large projects there is now a 1-2 second delay when changing focus between two Custom WebSDKUIControls that mimic WebTextFields. I have looked at the JavaScript timeline in Safai and notice that there lots and lots of JavaScript “Focus Event Dispatched” anonymous functions being called.

Again, this is NOT a problem in Web 1.0.

My Hunch
I have a feeling that because it is not a standard control it doesn’t participate efficiently in what ever Xojo function is being called to properly set focus. I could be wrong. Regardless, is there anything that I should be doing to setup my WebDSKUIControl to help it participate better in the Focus function that is being called.

*What I Need To Try
I need to try doing the same thing but with NON custom controls and see if I have the same effect. So has anyone else noticed this? I would say I have about 100+ input fields on the WebPage at once.

*Question For Y’all
Has anyone noticed this happening with large amounts standard WebTextFields in Web 2.0 projects?

THANKS!

*Question For Y’all
Has anyone noticed this happening with large amounts standard WebTextFields in Web 2.0 projects?

Yes.