Want to be a little creative? A minute to spare?

Idea for build icon please. I am using an icon similar to Xojo’s build icon for Settings so that one is a no-no. Any insperation for an icon that exists; preferably on the Icons8 icon package and in the Windows 8 icon set? Check the list here.

http://icons8.com/

Thanks

Why is settings a hammer? I would say settings should be a cog or a light switch.

My recommendations:
Settings
Build

- administrative tools. That’s pretty universal for settings.

oups… the link is for the whole section, not just the top left icon. sorry everyone! I was not able to edit…

[quote=121620:@Tim Parnell]Why is settings a hammer? I would say settings should be a cog or a light switch.

My recommendations:
Settings
Build[/quote]
Thanks. Sorry I forgot to make it clear or even tell you that I am already using a double cog (like Xojo) for settings but you chose a similar icon anyway. As for build, I wish I thought of searching for a hammer.

I will choose the hammer.

Thanks a ton

When I said like Xojo, I mean Xojo’s icon that my Settings icon is similar to Xojo’s build icon that is why I couldn’t use the cogs for the build icon.

Thanks

Correction *
When I said like Xojo, I mean that my Settings icon is similar to Xojo’s build icon that is why I couldn’t use the cogs for the build icon.

Thanks

No worries.

Oh hah. I misread Xojo as Xcode in your original post.
In Xcode (mac dev toolkit) the Build icon is a hammer. The equivalent of Xojo’s run is hammer with a superimposed play icon.