Walk the strip?

I get in to Vegas airport Sunday at around 15:00 local, If anyone fancies catching up let me know. Indeed - I aim to walk he strip Monday if anyone wants to come along.

It’s a nice walk as long as you don’t look down. :slight_smile:

1st time to Vegas - got high hopes for this trip!

It’s a remarkable place. Before our first visit, I thought I’d hate it since I don’t gamble. But I loved it, and we returned to see the sights another time. It wasn’t at all what I expected.

Be sure to stop for the fountain show at the Bellagio and visit the Venetian, at least.

Oh, and also be sure to challenge Norman to a high-stakes game of pool. He’s an easy mark. Trust me. :wink:

I’ve heard Norman is pretty ‘average’ at this pool lark…

I aim to take in some Poker while I’m there as well - Tuesday may be Poker Day

Oh, you’ve already heard about Norman, eh? Hmmm…

Kem, are you schilling for Norman and taking a cut of the profits?

What?!? Well I sputter never choke… I am just gag offended that you would sputter

What was the question again?

Scotch or beer?

Looks like Tuesday may also be “treat Patrick to dinner and buy him some new pants” night.

At least there’s shopping nearby

Just be aware Pat the “the strip” is quite a long walk if you walk up as far as Circus Circus, Stratosphere & back
You can buy a daily transit pass & use the heck out of it and it’s worthwhile once you’ve walked up & down

I love riding the automated monorail despite it being nearly useless and expensive.

[quote=73012:@Norman Palardy]Just be aware Pat the “the strip” is quite a long walk if you walk up as far as Circus Circus, Stratosphere & back
You can buy a daily transit pass & use the heck out of it and it’s worthwhile once you’ve walked up & down[/quote]

I’m in the mood for exploring… See how far I get :slight_smile:

It’s a fun walk and you can go a long way
Grab a pack of beer & off you go :stuck_out_tongue:

Why don’t look down?

Let’s just say that there is a lot of advertising material handed out along the strip that makes its way onto the sidewalk. And it ain’t advertising meant for kids.

Are you on the 1120 from Gatwick , Patrick? If so, we are too. Perhaps see you at Gatwick, although no idea how we’ll find each other. I’ll probably be wearing a flowery shirt.

yep!

Virgin Atlantic - VS043. Fancy meeting up for breakfast and sharing a cab to hotel?