Visit the Space Center?

We can go on a Tram Tour at 12:20 PM or later, but we should book ahead of time. It’s $25 per person.

We certainly don’t have to all go on the same one, of course.

https://tickets.spacecenter.org/WebStore/shop/ViewItems.aspx?CG=GAFull2015CG&C=GAFullC

What do you guys think about renting two cars? That way if one group wants to leave sooner than another, they can. I just looked, cars on the weekend are (JEEP) $43/a day, tax included, out the door.

Obviously I can’t drive over here, but more than happy to chip in for a car.

We’ll give you a ride there Pat. It’s a toss-up on whether we’ll bring you back though…

I wouldn’t…

Do we need a quick get together to book tickets etc in advance? Ensure we’re getting the right things?

Wouldn’t hurt. Or we can book independently if we can coordinate on a time.

We should probably form a small group after the Q&A to hash it out.

I’m going tomorrow am as well - and I already have a rental car. It’ll fit me + 3 others, 4 if you back seat people don’t mind getting very cozy.

Update:

• Kem Tekinay
  • Jeremy Cowgar
  • Eugene Vassiliev
  • Paul Levine
  • Tom Catchesides
  • Patrick Delaney
  • Paul Budd
  • Kimball Larsen

Count me in if there is room!

OK, I’m going to rent a car. So it seems we have 9 people going so far. So it seems with 2 cars we’ll be able to pack people in, again if as Kimbal said, people in the back seat don’t mind getting cozy.

• Kem Tekinay
  • Jeremy Cowgar
  • Eugene Vassiliev
  • Paul Levine
  • Tom Catchesides
  • Patrick Delaney
  • Paul Budd
  • Kimball Larsen
  • Yousaf Shah

Sounds like the plan is to leave from the hotel lobby tomorrow at 10. I’ve grabbed tickets for the orbiter tour at 11:15 and then the tram tour at 12:40.

Looking forward to it!

Yep - 10am in the lobby.

I have tickets for the 12:40 tram tour and 14:45 orbiter tour. Now I just need to buy a present for my boy at the gift shop!

I’m not sure I want to spend more time at the space center, but what is everyone up to after? I was hoping mini-golf, but there doesn’t seem to be anything decent around.

Not sure when we’ll get back but I’ll try to post here when we’re on our way so we can coordinate.

Enjoy the XDC AFTER PARTY !

I seem to remember bowling being suggested, too. I’d be up for that…

We are having a minor issue with the car so we might be a bit delayed. No more than a few minutes hopefully.

File a bug-report.

Smelled of cigarette smoke. Yuck.

We’re going to find something to eat before the tram tour.