Username for Feedback app

Where can I set my Username for the Feedback app?

So it is “Stefan Adelsberger”?
Because I can’t login with this as username.

Use the data you use for your account (xojo web server).

There I use my mail adress which does not work for the Feedback app.

They remove the space between the First Name Last Name, so try “StefanAdelsberger”.

But you also have a Password to recall (or guess ?)

Edit:
Did you try Switch User in the Application Menu (Password is hidden, but user name can be in clear / human redable) ?

[quote=335835:@Emile Schwarz]They remove the space between the First Name Last Name, so try “StefanAdelsberger”.

But you also have a Password to recall (or guess ?)

Edit:
Did you try Switch User in the Application Menu (Password is hidden, but user name can be in clear / human redable) ?[/quote]

StefanAdelsberger also doesn’t work.
I also tried the “Forgot Password” function but there you can only set a new password.

Already did this ;-).

We are just waking up for the day in the US. :slight_smile:

What version of Feedback are you using?

Someone needs the ESP module :wink:

[quote=335843:@Greg O’Lone]We are just waking up for the day in the US. :slight_smile:

What version of Feedback are you using?[/quote]

So good morning from Austria - it’s already 01:33 pm here :-).
I’m using version 2016r1.

[quote=335845:@Stefan Adelsberger]So good morning from Austria - it’s already 01:33 pm here :-).
I’m using version 2016r1.[/quote]

Aha! Please go to our website and download the latest version. It should be 2017r1. We only added the ability to login by email address in the last month or so.

http://www.xojo.com/download/extras.php

[quote=335847:@Greg O’Lone]Aha! Please go to our website and download the latest version. It should be 2017r1. We only added the ability to login by email address in the last month or so.

http://www.xojo.com/download/extras.php[/quote]

I get an error if I try to install the latest version:

Ok, there’s a newer version in the pipeline for Windows to deal with that.

Where can we download the latest Feedback that works on Windows 10?
In the “Xojo Downloads - Archived Releases” I just see a title “Feedback 2016r2, Released: November 1st, 2016”. Unfortunately without download-link(s).

[quote=335875:@Jürg Otter]Where can we download the latest Feedback that works on Windows 10?
In the “Xojo Downloads - Archived Releases” I just see a title “Feedback 2016r2, Released: November 1st, 2016”. Unfortunately without download-link(s).[/quote]
Try again. The new one is on the site.