URL for Webpage

My web app has 6 different pages. One of them is the default page (pagename is lst13). How can I open the website with another of the pages (for example the page named est)? What ist the URL to be taken?

Thank you
Jürgen

Eh?? Sorry is it just me or does make no sense? Please rephrase.

[quote=44428:@Juergen Siegmann]My web app has 6 different pages. One of them is the default page (pagename is lst13). How can I open the website with another of the pages (for example the page named est)? What ist the URL to be taken?

Thank you
Jürgen[/quote]
From the directory of the pages. You write ‘/page1.html’ or ‘page1.html’, for example. Instead of writing the full URL. And for subdirectories ‘/folder1/page1.html’.

As I have stated your post makes aposulutly no sense, you might as well make a jumble of random words. Don’t mean to sound rude.

the “standard” URL is myserver/cgi-bin/test.cgi and shown is page lst13, because this is the default page.I would like to call the website with page est (without changing the default page). What is the URL?

Use HandleSpecialURL and display the appropriate page.

[quote=44428:@Juergen Siegmann]My web app has 6 different pages. One of them is the default page (pagename is lst13). How can I open the website with another of the pages (for example the page named est)? What ist the URL to be taken?

Thank you
Jürgen[/quote]

If the user is already in the app then you can just hide the current page and show the new one. If you are coming from outside the app use the Hashtag property in Session.Open. Pass pages like http://myapp/something.cgi#desiredpage

thank you, Phillip, that works!