unexpected top 50%

I created a container with several multiline labels.
When I place the container in another container using the IDE everything works as expected.
When i use embed within the containers are nested with a

It’s a known bug.

Are there any known work arounds ?

How do you get this code ?

He looked at the DOM after the label was rendered.

Forgive me for asking, but how do you do that ?

Depends on the browser
You could just “show page source” in whatever browser you’re using
Safari has a “Develop Menu” (as do others) you can enable to look at the page (Show Web Inspector)
In there you can roll over elements on the page & inspect the various elements

[quote=117805:@Norman Palardy]Depends on the browser
You could just “show page source” in whatever browser you’re using
Safari has a “Develop Menu” (as do others) you can enable to look at the page (Show Web Inspector)
In there you can roll over elements on the page & inspect the various elements[/quote]

I just looked in Chrome and Safari. Amazingly, the Page Source shows the timeout version of the app. Seems the real source in Safari is in Event.Open interlaced with a ton or
between every element. But I think I can find my way in there. Thank you.

Just careful with that knowledge - easy to blow your feet off :stuck_out_tongue:

I there any particular reason why it uses the “top 50%” ? I don’t mind the extra div. but this really messes with the layout.

Maybe a stupid question, but have you tried setting the top after nesting ?

Not tried this specifically with your problem but have done it for other things. Find the CSS name (if it has one) and add a style in the app html header to tweak the CSS but you must remember to include the “!important” tag. If it doesnt have a CSS name then you could use a nested CSS something like:

<style> div > div { top: 0px !important; } </style>

or more generic

<style> div div { top: 0px !important; } </style>

It is used for vertical centering when the label is not set to multi line. As I said, it’s a known bug. Have you tried setting the label to be multi Line?

Yes, it’s a multiline label, otherwise i would have expected to be centered