Touch Screen scrolling on web app

Hi,all!
I’m developing a web mobile app and i have a problem with touch screen scrolling,I tried to put all the elements in a container control but it doesn’t work!I can’t scroll the page,is there any solution?

[quote=170277:@Diego Campanella]Hi,all!
I’m developing a web mobile app and i have a problem with touch screen scrolling,I tried to put all the elements in a container control but it doesn’t work!I can’t scroll the page,is there any solution?[/quote]

Have you made the minimum height of the webpage larger than the view ?

yes but I obtain this effect :

i want to scroll within the page size

[quote=170279:@Diego Campanella]yes but I obtain this effect :

i want to scroll within the page size[/quote]

What do you mean “within the page size” ? Let us say you have a 320x1024 webpage, and want to display it on a 320x512 device. Make the webpage width and minimumwidth = 320, and the webpage height and minimumheight = 1024. It will scroll within these limits only.

My webpage is 360x640,if I set the same minwidth and minheight I obtain the size that I want but the scrolling is bad.If I set minwidth and minheight larger than the view I obtain a good scrolling but a white space like the picture!

Here’s what I suggest:

1. Set the min height and min width slightly smaller than any screen or orientation you could ever need. I usually use 320x320 since that covers most scenarios.
  2. Put the entire contents of the webpage into a WebContainer whose size represents the entire size of the content.
  3. Place the WebContainer on the webpage with a width and height identical to the page itself and lock all four corners.
  4. Make sure the scroll bars are set to “automatic” or “on” for the WebContainer instance.

[quote=170360:@Greg O’Lone]Here’s what I suggest:

1. Set the min height and min width slightly smaller than any screen or orientation you could ever need. I usually use 320x320 since that covers most scenarios.
  2. Put the entire contents of the webpage into a WebContainer whose size represents the entire size of the content.
  3. Place the WebContainer on the webpage with a width and height identical to the page itself and lock all four corners.
  4. Make sure the scroll bars are set to “automatic” or “on” for the WebContainer instance.[/quote]

Thank you very much!Now it works!