Keremeos, 2014-05-30, ToThePoint Software Releases TaskTime4 v5.1.7
TaskTime4 is a reliable and versatile time tracking and billing solution.
With TaskTime4 you can track any number of clients and any number of projects for each client. Create invoices that can be emailed, printed, and saved to disk. Since you can have more than one project open at a time it is easy to switch between projects on the fly. Tracking expenses has never been easier.
- Create clear, attractive, customized invoices and send with Apple Mail or Entourage
- Include fixed rate items
- Keep project specific notes of any length and detail.
- Apply individual hourly rates to specific sessions
- Set a separate currency symbol on a project-by-project basis or globally.
- Track the status of each project.
- Use the Project Manager to add, delete, rename, merge, and store projects.
- Use the Client Manager to add, delete, and edit clients. (Import clients from Mail contacts)
- Link documents, applications, folders, and web/email addresses to any project.
- Minimize project windows to a small, floating timer controller window.
- Set due dates for projects and sync with iCal
- Create a variety of reports
- Sync data between computers using DropBox
- Export data in comma or tab separated format.
- Backup data from within the program
- Merge data from team members into one project for billing. Click here for details.
- fixed a duplicate data folder issue that could occur when upgrading from a version where the Dropbox sync function was in use.
- fixed a NilObject exception that could occur on startup
- fixed a rare bug that could occur when upgrading from an older version.
- restored the missing Print button on the project report window
- fixed a bug that could occur if the Preferences file was missing
- fixed a bug that could prevent the Stop button from working if the running session was not selected
- fixed a NilObject error that was sometimes occurring when accessing preference settings
- improved first time use experience
Requires OS 10.7 or later
A TaskTime4 license is 20.