Toolbar Will Not edit with added icons

Hello Everyone,

Just curious if anyone else can reproduce this issue of the toolbar not being able to be edited in a web application (Xojo 2014 r2.1) in Windows 8.1.

Steps for to reproduce the bug:

1. create a new web project
  2. drag and drop a toolbar from the control section to the top of the webpage
  3. Press the text edit icon in the lower right corner
  4. Add a button by pressing the green ‘+’ and select button
  5. Drag and drop an icon into the CONTENTS section of the IDE to be used for the toolbar (I loaded a 64x64 icon) - the focus changes to the IDE
  6. Click on the lower right corner toolbar icon to edit the toolbar button to add the icon - refuses to work - not able to edit button settings

Thank you,

Eugene

[quote=126213:@Eugene Dakin]Just curious if anyone else can reproduce this issue of the toolbar not being able to be edited in a web application (Xojo 2014 r2.1) in Windows 8.1.

Steps for to reproduce the bug:

create a new web project
drag and drop a toolbar from the control section to the top of the webpage
Press the text edit icon in the lower right corner
Add a button by pressing the green ‘+’ and select button
Drag and drop an icon into the CONTENTS section of the IDE to be used for the toolbar (I loaded a 64x64 icon) - the focus changes to the IDE
Click on the lower right corner toolbar icon to edit the toolbar button to add the icon - refuses to work - not able to edit button settings[/quote]

Just tried here and followed your instructions. When I click again on the edit circle at the lower right corner of the ToolBar and click on the button, I see its properties in the inspector and am able to edit them. I was able to assign it the icon just dragged in the project fine. The only issue is that changing the caption, the updated text appears only after quitting the ToolBar edit mode.

Hi Michel,

Thanks for checking.

I am able to reproduce this bug every time. Ok, I will wait for more feedback and thanks for going through my request.

Sincerely,

Eugene