To all those who're unable to access Ohanaware.com

I am terribly sorry and I thank you all for your patience.
This problem has been on an off for the last 10 or so days. Late last night I realized it was not only back, but it was affecting almost everyone trying to access our site. I spent several hours with their Tech support (and am very tired and grumpy today), unable to obtain a resolution to this problem.

Supposedly someone from their executive team will be contacting me today to get this problem solved once and for all, however it is almost midday here…

Failing that, I am left with no choice, but to move to an alternative host, not something that I look forward to.

Once again, thank you for your understanding and patience.

8 Likes

Hi Sam,

I downloaded AW 4.3 yesterday without any issue.

That said, since my first web site back in 1996, I had to change hosting services 8 or 9 times. Either because excessive down time, or haphazard technical support, or because I needed features not available.

Even the most reliable service can still have down times, but the difference is at which speed it is repaired.

1 Like

That has been one of the reasons as to why I have been reluctant to change hosts, I’ve been with them for 16 years now and in the past when I’ve had a problem with them, it’s been a twenty minute phone call and everything is hunky dory again.

This time is different.

While I’ve been moving stuff (copying really), my site and gone in and out of using the correct certificate. With advice from others on TOF, I am beginning to suspect that they have major issues and simply doing what Apple does, don’t talk about it.

Anyhow, the migration is in progress, so there’s some light at the end of the tunnel. How’s AW 4.3 GM been working for you?

AW 4.3 works great on my Mac Mini M1 to sign universal builds. Thank you Sam :slight_smile:

1 Like