Time to shill for OmegaBundle

Hi Folks,

If you’re serious about Xojo / RS work, you really need to look into the OmegaBundle. There is so much goodness in the bundle that it’s hard to believe.

Between the MBS components, App Wrapper, and Arbed, the bundle more than pays for itself. When you add in the Valentina components and the rest of the options, it’s unbelievable.

Sorry to ooze, but this is $400 you won’t feel bacd about spending.

Thanks. Also you can buy the mini bundle as an addition.
The offer ends in a few days.

I certainly dont’t regret purchasing. The top three for me where valentina, the icon set and Arbed, all of which came at a perfect time for a current project I’m working on.

The bundle is very nice until you already have Valentina from previous offers. Then there’s not much reason to purchase it again, IMO.

Valentina is the deal breaker for me, also.

Well, you have to make the calculation yourself and see if the value of the items you don’t have is higher than the bundle prices $399 and $99.

See here:
http://www.omegabundle.com/compare-versions

The mini bundle is worth alone if you just want Elastic Web Page.
Or the bigger bundle is worth the price if you only want to get J.Leroy Control Bundle, MBS Xojo SQL Plugin and Retina Display Kit alone.

His controls are great, work well and easier to understand how to set them up.

[quote=37798:@Christian Schmitz]Well, you have to make the calculation yourself and see if the value of the items you don’t have is higher than the bundle prices $399 and $99.

See here:
http://www.omegabundle.com/compare-versions

The mini bundle is worth alone if you just want Elastic Web Page.
Or the bigger bundle is worth the price if you only want to get J.Leroy Control Bundle, MBS Xojo SQL Plugin and Retina Display Kit alone.[/quote]

Yes, I wasn’t complaining about the price, but saying exactly this: The parts I want don’t represent a sensible discount over standard price. There’s a lot of very high-quality work I’m not interested in, so I can’t count that.

Please note I’m not asking for the price to go down, either. It’s just that the standard has too much and the mini has too little of what I’d wish for.

That’s okay. Everyone has to calculate if the bundle is worth it. Some buyers safe effectively $4000, but other just $100.

Well, I’m still waiting for some serial numbers from the 2012 bundle … never got a reply to my email.

Please contact the individual developers. The automatic systems are based on emails arriving. And I personally had some going to spam folder :frowning:

I did the 2011 bundle and I recall not being impressed with how the bundle rolled out. Different instructions for each product. Some had serials others required registration on the software sites. Seemed like a lot of headache.

I know. That is a pain. For my part, we simply email the license keys. But some others have websites where you need to register.