Text field on Windows not working

I’m an occasional user and would appreciate your help with a problem. Namely, Text fields on Windows. Using OS 10.11.5 and running Xojo 2016.1.1, I create a text field for entry of a decimal number. It works fine on the Mac build. On Windows 7 under Parallels, it does not accept input of number. Nothing is shown on screen. Am I overlooking something simple?

Have you added any code to the field to try to filter input for only numbers?
If so, what is your code?

Did you type numbers from an extended keyboard (you know the numeric pad on the right of the keyboard) ?
If so, you have to lock it to numbers.

[quote=271903:@Emile Schwarz]Did you type numbers from an extended keyboard (you know the numeric pad on the right of the keyboard) ?
If so, you have to lock it to numbers.[/quote]

I also wondered about NumLock, but figured Naah!

No extended keyboard, just regular keyboard for iMac.
I’ve tried several methods. First, just used mask for field. Then, just format. Then, mask and format. Finally, put code into field to allow only numbers and decimal point but no mask or format. None of these seem to respond differently and none work.

Nevermind. It was the keyboard. Don’t know why, but I spaced out and thought my extended keyboard was standard. It works when only keys on left side of keyboard are used. Thanks for the suggestion. I appreciate it.

Please post your code.