TECHNICS TO LEARN FAST

Hello! I want to know the technics and easiest way to write a programming Languages, code, and other software projects.

Me too.

Well, in reality there isn’t a shortcut for time and experience, but you might start with the Xojo ebook:

Introduction to Programming

C’mon Kem, we all know the fastest way to develop an application is to pay someone else to do it for you … :stuck_out_tongue:

In some cases, experience suggests otherwise…

You mean, it is necessary you have to pay someone to teach you or to do it for the person without the person have a full knowledge of it?

Kem and I are being facetious (sarcastic) since we both have many years of learning, practice, and - as often as not - failures under our belts. There really isn’t a shortcut. I’ve been a coder for more than 42 years and I learn something new every time I sit down at the computer.

Ditto, except the part about “failures”. I don’t even know what that word means since my stuff is always pirfuct.

I see that coding could be a hobby for someone in to master it well.

It really does become a major part of your life. In much the way a master chef lives to cook, or a concert pianist lives their music, a true developer actively works to make writing code and seeing patterns second nature in their life. If you don’t see 80-100 hour weeks at a keyboard as a way that you wish to live in your future, you may wish to rethink computer science as your major.

are you slacking off?

Understand how you learn best

There is no best way to learn to code.

Some people love to watch YouTube videos and screencasts
Some people like to immerse themselves in a book
Some people want to figure it out by doing
Some people need to read documentation from start to finish
Some people learn best from having a mentor
Some people might learn through coding bootcamps

Lifted from https://www.codementor.io/learn-programming/how-to-learn-to-code-fast

I am #3 and only #3

I agree mostly with Dave that I figure out by doing but when you are in the early stages of learning any topic you need some basics before you can do much. So you may need to use some of the other techniques in the list to jump start your ability to do some hands on experimentation. One variant of #3 above would be to take a working example and modify it. There are lots of Xojo examples that get installed when you install the Xojo IDE.

ALSO Something I have found that works for me … As you begin to get your “head wrapped around” the logic of programming start early thinking about your data. If you have good data structures (database and program data) that represent what you are trying to accomplish you can create logic to manipulate it. But, if you start with the logic then try to create the data structures to work the the logic it probably won’t be as clean and elegant.

One that’s missing from your list, and happens to be the one I subscribe to most, is “learning through examples”. I could not have used Christian’s numerous MBS plugs without the most-helpful folder of example projects he provides with purchase of MBS Complete (for instance). Another great example, in motion as I write this, is my purchase of Einhugur’s PDF plug-in. I have to learn it with an accelerated learning curve since I need to use it on a job I’ve committed to delivering by January 1. Once again, Bjorn provides me with what I need to accomplish that with the numerous example projects (“Demo versions”) present on his website. Once I learn enough to be dangerous with dissecting the examples, the documentation tends to make a whole lot more sense to me.