Switching window

What is the most convenient way to switch between windows in xojo code? I am wanting to either show a new window or if the window is already there then I want to simply switch to that already existing window. I have found that the maximize function will do the trick but there is no window switching animation and this will not help me with all cases if I want to achieve this again.

Thanks

If there is only a single instance of each window, using something like MyWindow.Show will do it.

If you have multiple instances, you will have to use the specific instance like MyWindowInstance.Show.

[quote=77845:@Kem Tekinay]If there is only a single instance of each window, using something like MyWindow.Show will do it.

If you have multiple instances, you will have to use the specific instance like MyWindowInstance.Show.[/quote]
Ah thanks. I made a mistake of overloading the show method but not actually executing the show method which resulted in an instance of a window being created but the show window was not actually executed.

Thanks