Strange WebListBox ColumnWidth behavior

This is a bit strange.
I have a WebListBox. I am using a routine that I found here on the forum to change the column widths to the length of the longest piece of data in the listbox.
What I end up with is this in ColumnWidths.

0.00%,10.75%,10.75%,10.75%,10.75%,13.98%,43.01%

This shows correctly and works on my development Windows machine, and my Windows 2012 server, however on my clients server which is pretty much a brand new Windows 2008 R2 server, the columns get all messed up and you can’t read them.

I am running 32 bit windows version for my build, and 64 bit on both the servers, the one that works, and the one that doesn’t.

It is as though those values just don’t work on the one server.

While you all contemplate this, I will try to hardcode the values and not use the routine and see if I can figure out how to make it work.

Thanks

When I hardcode the values it appears to work on my local development machine and all the servers.

Doesn’t make sense to me, but I’ll try to figure out a pattern to get it to work.

Anyone have any ideas?

It would help greatly to know what the routine is. Can you please post it ?

For some reason on the one server, even though the routine had this:

Format(columnCharacters(tempInt + 1)/totalCharacterWidth * 100, "##0.00") + "%"

and the format on the server is set to US
It was actually using a comma instead of the period for the decimal point.

I temporarily wrapped it in a replaceall to get around the problem.

replaceall(Format(columnCharacters(tempInt + 1)/totalCharacterWidth * 100, "##0.00") + "%",",",".")

I actually have to figure out what’s wrong on the server anyway because none of my currency fields are showing up correctly. Should be easy, just have to figure it out because when I looked it showed everything set up for USA, but I must have missed something.