Standalone runtime error on Ubuntu web server

I have an AWS EC2 instance (Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS 32-bit) that’s been running a standalone webapp with no problem for several weeks now. I uploaded a new version of my web app, and now when I run it I get this:

Runtime Error Please report what caused this error along with the information below. Common/plugin.cpp: 5325 Failure Condition: 0 The application cannot continue because a needed file cannot be installed. libvshared_release_x86.so.530: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I get the same error when I try to run an older copy of the app (before I updated/recompiled it).

What is wrong, and how do I fix it? I can’t find any information on libvshared.

Ok, I finally tracked this down - libvshared is part of Valentina. Looks like I “enabled” the Valentina plugin in the new versions of my app.

i have same error using ubuntu 14 with cgi

have you found how to fix it

[quote=144575:@Alexis Colon Lugo]i have same error using ubuntu 14 with cgi

have you found how to fix it[/quote]
In my case i was trying to use a library (Valentina) which wasn’t installed on the server.

ok
i like to use like standalone web app how i do this cgi is no good i make small change to the app and then no run

What was the small change?

like add new text box and recompile upload and then i have to reboot the server to get it working is no the same like standalone on windows run fast and easy