Standalone build not working

I am working on a new project and can’t get the standalone build to work on my devlopment computer. Check other projects that were built in April and are currently deployed and working fine. These also do not work on my development computer after rebuilding.

Development Computer: PowerBook OS 10.11.6
Xoxo: 2017 1.1

When I try to run the app I get…

[quote]Last login: Fri May 12 12:06:36 on ttys000
Johns-MacBook-Pro:~ johnbdh2$ /Users/johnbdh2/programming/QMC/QMCDocs\ xojo\ builds/Builds\ -\ QMCDocs.xojo_binary_project/Mac\ OS\ X\ \(Intel\)/QMCDocs/QMCDocs ; exit;
logout
Saving session…
…copying shared history…
…saving history…truncating history files…
…completed.

[Process completed][/quote]

Another project, rebuilt today with the current version of xojo, looks like this…

[quote]Last login: Fri May 12 12:14:16 on ttys000
Johns-MacBook-Pro:~ johnbdh2$ /Users/johnbdh2/programming/HAS/xojoRegistration_Source/Builds\ -\ DistrictRegistration.xojo_binary_project/Mac\ OS\ X\ \(Intel\)/DistrictRegistration/Builds\ -\ DistrictRegistration.xojo_binary_project/Mac\ OS\ X\ \(Intel\)/DistrictRegistration/DistrictRegistration ; exit;
logout
Saving session…
…copying shared history…
…saving history…truncating history files…
…completed.

[Process completed][/quote]

This same app, previously built with an earlier version of xoxo, currently deployed and working looks like this (copied from the deployed site)…
Mac OS 10.1.1

[quote]Last login: Tue Apr 25 12:52:54 on ttys000
has:~ has$ /Users/has/Documents/SEFPro\ v14/WebFolder/xojo_DistrictRegistration/DistrictRegistration ; exit;[/quote]

I rarely check the built app on my development manchine, but I am pretty sure that I have done so without any problems in the past.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

John

Trying to get real work done on a friday ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure about the first one

The path to the app on the second on looks suspicious

What happens if instead of referring to the bundle you run the exe inside the bundles ?

My problem was a port conflict with the database serving the app. I got it working now.

Thanks,

john