Version 2.1 of the book I Wish I Knew How To … Program SQLite with Xojo API 2 has been released.
This is a free updated to those who have purchased version 2.0 of the book. Here is a list of comments on the updated version:
Updates to Version 2.1 – Feb 2021
- Grammatical changes
- Formatting changes
- Repopulated Example 8-1
- Performed many updates from CStr to ToString formatting
- Changed information on DPI for MaximumHorizontalResolution and MaximumVerticalResolution
- Remove the legacy Call function when no return value is needed for a method, on many examples
- Changed OLEException (Windows Only) to DatabaseException
- Write Ahead Logging is added in Example 25-2.
- Changed IntegerValue.ToString to StringValue
- Changed DoubleValue.ToString to StringValue
- Removed extra brackets from dlg.ShowModal
- Updated Example 15-3 to include a Table and three columns to allow 100 additions. Special thanks to Enric Herrera.
There are more than 20 chapters with over 400 pages with over 80 example programs.
The books ISBN number is: ISBN: 978-1-927924-29-7