I have two versions of the data base file and I am actually modify the
Export in a Text File Method.
Initially, I used the
DB.SQLSelect ("SELECT <list of fields> FROM MyTableName").
To be able to read (or not) the added field, I used:
Foo = RS.Field("Enfant") // Enfant is the name of the Field that exists only in the new data base file
If Not CaritasDB.Error Then
And this works fine (only on the newly created SQLite data base file).
When I tried to load an old SQLite data base file, I get a Unknow Field “Enfant” on the
DB.SQLSelect ("SELECT <list of fiels> FROM MyDBName") line.
So, I changed the Select line to:
DB.SQLSelect ("SELECT * FROM MyTableName")
But now, I get a
Nil in the line (with the old db file, works as expected with the new db file):
Foo = RS.Field("Enfant")
Nota: DB, RS and Foo are correctly declared, not empty nor Nil, I checked in the Debugger. I also delete the contents of the Cache folder.
Im stuck here: not a single idea to go ahead.