Some very sad news

Oh, no! He was delightful, and easy to chat with at XDC. Another reminder to enjoy life while we have it :hearts:

8 Likes

It’s very shocking news for me of the sudden death of Stephane such a gem of a person he was and a good friend. I have no word to describe my grief. We not only lost a good friend but also lost a good professional as well. My deep condolence with all his family and friends. May his soul rest in peace. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

3 Likes

I’m so sorry. 51 is way too soon. 2020 is taking the best people away. :cry:

3 Likes

Today 9th October about 10 years ago we had a conference in Koblenz (Germany) with Stéphane:

7 Likes

He responded very quickly to my feedback report almost two weeks ago … shocked … I wish his family a lot of strength. R.I.P. :pensive:

4 Likes

Never met him but he sounds like a person who touched many lives and wish I would have had the opportunity to have met him and been a friend RIP Stéphane Pinel

3 Likes

Beautiful photo of a beautiful person. Sincere condolences to Stéphane’s family.

4 Likes

so sad,he was the european voice for the xojo community

1 Like

Three more pictures from conferences in Germany:

7 Likes

Pictures from Berlin! I was in Berlin at that time with my wife. We celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary and had no time to stay for more than just a short moment. I whish i would have met him there to say hello. :frowning:

1 Like

That was one of my favorite conferences. I had never been to Berlin before. It’s a great city.

2 Likes

Here are some that I wanted to share:

15 Likes

Hello to all of you,
I’m writing on behalf of Stéphane’s family, I’m his nephew 's wife. We’re sorry that it took us so long for answering your messages. Just like you we were shocked to hear about Stéphane, and today we still can’t believe it…
But we would like to thank you all for your messages, for your support, for your flowers and for all the memories that you’ve been sharing with us. Thank you Geoff for making that possible, and thank you all for reminding us how much Stéphane was a loved person. Thanks to you, his brother, his mother and his family have even discovered parts of him that they didn’t know. He was such a good person, and we’re really glad to know that in different parts of the world, many people share the same idea of him.
We hope that from where he is, he can see all the good things his friends and family are saying about him.
Rest In Peace Stephane :heart:

35 Likes

Stephane
je pense très fort a toi, tu étais un vrai pote
JL