Some clarifications...

That would certainly make for a memorable evening event :slight_smile:

Recordings are a must this time. Never mind the sessions :wink:

I’ve decided I’ve been being too nice, so I’m going to start posting the meanest, vilest, cruelest things I can think of. Starting now…

Kittens are slightly less adorable than you think.

There, I said it.

That was HARSH!

[quote=137134:@Kem Tekinay]I’ve decided I’ve been being too nice, so I’m going to start posting the meanest, vilest, cruelest things I can think of. Starting now…

Kittens are slightly less adorable than you think.[/quote]

Tell the mice :wink:

[quote=137134:@Kem Tekinay]I’ve decided I’ve been being too nice, so I’m going to start posting the meanest, vilest, cruelest things I can think of. Starting now…

PCs are better than Macs…

There, I said it.[/quote]

FIFY

Eric, I said I would be mean, not that I had lost my mind.

:wink:

very true statement with real consequences.

Markus Winter, I understand your point of view but in the discussion that Michel Bujardet commented above in which a member was insulted , I was a member, but I was not defending XOJO but the community the guy was insulting in my opinion, everyone who has read my posts know of my admiration for the company XOJO and the team, but that does not mean I do not have specific criticisms on improvements, and I have, but have not seen anyone here be punished or banned for talking about your frustrations, but I saw people who were being rude and were contributing nothing in most cases be removed, I think any one who takes constructive criticism will be taken seriously since it’s not a bully or #$&^*.

Ah to complete, with a member who is a tremendous problem with the exclusion of 32Bit Libraries on Yosemite is Sam Rowlands, but ALL TIMES he was a warmth and elegance commendable, for me it is the behavior of those who are in need of help and not steric screams .