Signing certicate issue

I’m using Appwrapper and having issues signing my apps. They are NOT for App store.

I renewed recently the Apple developer program and in Xcode my “Developer ID Application” shows in Action “Reset”. AppWrapper can’t find this certificate.
I have tried to download from members site and added to Mac Keychain but still not visible in Appwrapper.

I’m a bit frustrated as I already signed the app with Mac third party and appwrapper showed no issues but it seems the correct one is the Developer ID, but Gatekeeper validation shows as not Applicable.

Please, anyone can tell me how to add correctly Developer ID application to XCode and Appwrapper. Thanks.

I have now created a new Developer ID certificate online, downloaded it and added to the keychain.

It seems Appwrapper recognizes it and after wrapping I get a “Gatekeeper approved the application” but I still don’t get all the certificates in Xcode.

Is there another option to check if gatekeeper won’t block it? I used codesign -dvvv before but this doesn’t provide info about gatekeeper, only that a certificate is included.

From a post on this forum:

CODESIGN_ALLOCATE="/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/codesign_allocate"

codesign --force --sign “3rd Party Mac Developer Application: xxxx (nnnn)” /Users/////myApp.app

productbuild --component ‘/Users/////myApp.app’ /Applications --sign ‘Developer ID Installer: xxxx (jjjjj)’ ‘/Users///////myApp.pkg’

(when using appWrapper, do not zip nor create installer. Then apply only productbuild above. Although I think that you can apply all the three steps.

Thanks Carlo, will check it.

[quote=254699:@Alejandro Fresno Meyer]I have now created a new Developer ID certificate online, downloaded it and added to the keychain.

It seems Appwrapper recognizes it and after wrapping I get a “Gatekeeper approved the application” but I still don’t get all the certificates in Xcode.

Is there another option to check if gatekeeper won’t block it? I used codesign -dvvv before but this doesn’t provide info about gatekeeper, only that a certificate is included.[/quote]
There can be a variety of reasons as to why the certificate isn’t showing up in App Wrapper, there’s a “Code signing Diagnostics” in the “App Wrapper” menu that checks for situations that I’m aware of, although I’m still finding new ones!

When it’s finished wrapping you can verify the application, by selecting "Test " from the action menu in the wrapping window. This performs the same process as uploading and downloading the application.

Thanks Sam, have checked and seems to be approved.