Serial Port Glitch

The problem is the second packetsize statement which should read

PacketSize = InStrB(0, me.Lookahead, Terminator) -1 // Recheck the buffer for a full packet

Something got changed taking the code out of the IDE into Word at my end - probably when I added the comments. Sorry about that.

[quote=188434:@Wayne Golding]The problem is the second packetsize statement which should read

PacketSize = InStrB(0, me.Lookahead, Terminator) -1 // Recheck the buffer for a full packet

Something got changed taking the code out of the IDE into Word at my end - probably when I added the comments. Sorry about that.[/quote]

Wayne, as always, you are incredible! Thank you so much!

As for everyone else such as Chris, Antonio, and Tim, you all are amazing as well and have proven yourselves to be valuable assets to my Xojo education.

I am slowly becoming more skilled, growing, and correcting my own mistakes along the way, but when I get really stuck, it is nice to have a community to come to to guide me back to the path. Sometimes it takes some nudging, other times it takes carrying me there, but I am always helped! You all rock and I could not thank you enough.