Send GET value to debugger

I am trying to send a parameter to a web app using a GET request. The parameter is ignored when I run the compiled app on the server and I would like to be able to send the parameter to the debugger. Adding it to the command line doesn’t seem to work.

I append ?Price=1 to the URL I send to the Apache server. The code in my page’s Shown event starts with

dim parValue As Integer if mySession.URLParameterCount > 0 Then for i as Integer = 0 to mySession.URLParameterCount -1 if mySession.URLParameterName(i) = "Price" Then parValue = mySession.URLParameter("Price").CDbl end if Next end if
The next part of the code looks for parValue in a cookie. If the cookie is there, everything works. If its not there, parValue = 0 no matter what value is sent in the GET request.

Have you tried initializing par value to -1? That would at least tell you of the va lie is changing at all.

I found a solution. Open another tab or browser window and type127.0.0.1:8080/?Price=1

Right. Just changing the URL won’t reload the session, so the parameters are not evaluated.