Search allies

Dear programmers,

in this way, I’m looking for enthusiastic and dedicated developers who want to share with me raise a project off the ground. I already have the base, the data model and many ideas in my head. But four eyes see even more than two.

The whole thing should be a genealogy software. I have already posted several times to topics in this forum and now it is time to seriously tackle the project.

Does anyone seriously interested in this project to participate? It should be completed step by step. Spoken in the family research would be an advantage but not essential. Since I am German and the English language is not 100 percent powerful, I would be happy about English-speaking people (multi language support).

That’s why it works:

• Implementation of a data model
  • Statistics and evaluation functions
  • Export to various report formats (HTML, LaTeX - Important !!!, Word, ODF)
  • Export to Gedcom 5.5.1 (optional Gedcom-L)
  • Graphical display of a family tree in the program
  • Multilanguage Support

This should be the main pillars.

I’m developing on Mac OS X 10.10 and have a license that supports the creation of Xojo programs of all three platforms (OS X, Windows, Linux). So aim is the ability to run the software on all these platforms.

I am looking for programmers, project coordinators, people who like GUI design, etc.

I look forward to your feedback. Sorry for the bad English;)

kind regards

Martin,
It may be beneficial to post here if this is a paid, or unpaid project, so as to make it clear up-front what you are requiring.

[quote=146150:@Richard Summers]Martin,
It may be beneficial to post here if this is a paid, or unpaid project, so as to make it clear up-front what you are requiring.[/quote]
Thank you Richard… It should be freeware.

Martin,
I actually meant if the people who help you on this project were going to be paid or not :slight_smile:

Obviously if this is freeware, I presume the answer is unpaid :slight_smile: