Run script inside web page

hi,
I have to put a script in a web application.
This is a script that allows you to see where the user
clicks on the page with the mouse using a service called
CrazyEgg, www.crazyegg.com.
The instructions indicate that the code must be introduced
before closing the <\ body>.
I used the object WebPageSource, setting the Location property
to After Content and Source property to

setTimeout (function () {var a = document.createElement ("script"); var b = document.getElementsByTagName ("script") [0]; a.src = document.location.protocol + "// script.crazyegg.com/pages/scripts/0012/0113.js?"+Math.floor(new Date (). getTime () / 3600000); a.async = true; a.type = "text / javascript"; b.parentNode.insertBefore (a, b)}, 1); . Testing my page CrazyEgg not track user actions. In fact using the Mozilla browser, if I view the source code of the web page using the key sequence ctrl + u, I do not see the script code that I entered Anyone have any suggestions ? Thank

[quote=175839:@Daniele Quaresimin]hi,
I have to put a script in a web application.
This is a script that allows you to see where the user
clicks on the page with the mouse using a service called
CrazyEgg, www.crazyegg.com.
The instructions indicate that the code must be introduced
before closing the <\ body>.
I used the object WebPageSource, setting the Location property
to After Content and Source property to

setTimeout (function () {var a = document.createElement ("script"); var b = document.getElementsByTagName ("script") [0]; a.src = document.location.protocol + "// script.crazyegg.com/pages/scripts/0012/0113.js?"+Math.floor(new Date (). getTime () / 3600000); a.async = true; a.type = "text / javascript"; b.parentNode.insertBefore (a, b)}, 1); . Testing my page CrazyEgg not track user actions. In fact using the Mozilla browser, if I view the source code of the web page using the key sequence ctrl + u, I do not see the script code that I entered Anyone have any suggestions ? Thank[/quote] You may want to run that with executeJavaScript instead. Paste the script in a constant without the tags and go ExecuteJavaScript(MyConstant)