Run button disabled

All of a sudden, the Run button is disabled. I can build the project and deploy it but can Run it to debug. Just for kicks, I built the project, deployed, and it won’t load now “Failed to open page”.
It doesn’t matter if x64 or x32 is selected. The run button remains disabled. Is this a sign?

You can’t debug in 64bit. But if you select 32bit the button should be enabled again.

I have tried

1. Selecting 32-bit
  2. Saving as 32-bit
  3. Quitting Xojo and reopening the 32-bit saved project
  4. Opened the 32-bit saved project on another computer

None of which “enable” the Run button.

Do you have any targets selected?

It seems in my debugging, I built the project for OS X at some point recently where I selected x64. Since I deploy the app to Linux, I didn’t think to look at the OS X setting. Changing the OS X setting to x86 enabled the Run button.

It might be help to note that you CAN NOT debug in 64-bit when the OS X build setting is x64 but you CAN when the Linux build setting is x64.

[quote=249852:@Scott Rich]
It might be help to note that you CAN NOT debug in 64-bit when the OS X build setting is x64 but you CAN when the Linux build setting is x64.[/quote]
When the only selected target is non OS X and you press Run, the IDE makes the assumption that you want to run in 32-bit. If you were to select 64-bit on both OS X and Linux, and have them both selected, the Run button is disabled because you have been specific about the platform that you are on.