Retrieving font used in WE

Good evening

A question for my first Website: I created a style for some text on a page. I have included a list of 4-5 fonts to make sure the user had those fonts on his computer. Now is there an easy way to know which font was finaly used, by using something like Label1.TextFont?

Thanks

Rick

A follow-up question: I have read a few threads but I could not find a way to force a client to download the font I want to use unless I go with GoogleFonts but I’d rather not go that way. But since a font like Arial or Verdana is on pretty much every computer, could I just include that font in my project and that way, I will know exactly which font is used?

The whole idea behind this is to have the possibility to adjust my controls’ width depending on the language used.

Thanks again

Rick

[quote=138737:@Richard Hille]A follow-up question: I have read a few threads but I could not find a way to force a client to download the font I want to use unless I go with GoogleFonts but I’d rather not go that way. But since a font like Arial or Verdana is on pretty much every computer, could I just include that font in my project and that way, I will know exactly which font is used?

The whole idea behind this is to have the possibility to adjust my controls’ width depending on the language used.[/quote]

You can indeed specify Arial, which is present as default in Mac OS X and Windows, and be reasonably certain it will be used, unless the user has set his system otherwise. Arial is not on Linux though.

There is an excellent tutorial about how to use WOFF fonts at https://forum.xojo.com/10782-tip-embedded-woff-fonts

As for your original question about how to know which exact font is used by the browser, I am afraid I know of no method to get that. But someone else may help.