Resize WebList columns at runtime

Hi All,

I searched some posts in this forum about the captioned matter, but they are all years ago. I have been putting down Xojo for a couple of years and just picked up again a month ago. Can someone please help to teach me how to let users to resize weblist columns at runtime? Thanks in advance.

[quote=491855:@LAM YUK HONG]Hi All,

I searched some posts in this forum about the captioned matter, but they are all years ago. I have been putting down Xojo for a couple of years and just picked up again a month ago. Can someone please help to teach me how to let users to resize weblist columns at runtime? Thanks in advance.[/quote]
This is not currently possible.

I am confused, you can resize columns in the current release of Xojo 2019R3.

@David Cox The key things to note are “Users” “At Runtime” and “Web”

@LAM YUK HONG If you want a drag and drop approach you’ll need to do a fair amount of custom work. There isn’t anything built out of the box. But if you want to do it with what’s existing in Xojo, you could give the user a text field for each column to let them type in a new size and click an update button

Yes, I assumed the User was me!

I use a slider. The user clicks on the ListBox header, that sets a constant so the slider knows which column is selected, then the user slides the slider that I placed just above the listbox. It resizes the selected column by the slider value. I have LiveStep turned off.

GraffitiWebGrid offers column-specific user-resizable columns. Each GraffitiWebGridColumn object has a Resizeable property along with Width, MaxWidth and MinWidth.

The GraffitiWebGrid class has a corresponding event:

ColumnResized( Column as GraffitiWebGridColumn )