Request: DHL Integrated Services SOAP/XML API

Hello,

has anybody working examples or snippets which make use of the DHL Integrated Services API’s, please?

My Company is thinking about integrating DHL Services into the App i am developing for our company and before i start reinventing the wheel i wanted to ask if someone has already done this and is willing to share samples or experiences made with the DHL API’s.

Thank you for your kind help.

apart from that, it would be nice to have a page on xojo web site, that enumarates all known api implementations
and the links to get them, paid or free.

I once made something for a client. It’s just another SOAP API.
You can build query with SOAP UI app and than send the required XML via HTTPSocket. Nothing special.

[quote=331351:@Christian Schmitz]I once made something for a client. It’s just another SOAP API.
You can build query with SOAP UI app and than send the required XML via HTTPSocket. Nothing special.[/quote]

Thank you Christian. I already did work with SOAP and used it for Creating, querrying and changing VoIP Accounts, when we worked with another VoIP Provider (i am working currently at an Internet and VoIP Provider). I remember my only issue was that i had forgot to convert some chars to uppercase when i created a Fingerprint or so. It was not that difficult after all.

But i hope that someone already has something, so i can move on faster. I still have a few weeks/months before my App may need to be ready for the DHL API.

:slight_smile:

Edit: Replaced “my” with “may” :wink:

I did USPS, FedEx and UPS for a client about 10 years ago. If DHL is anything like that, it shouldn’t take very long. While the task looks daunting, you’ll probably find that you only need a subset of what’s provided.

Thank you Greg. I expect it to be fairly easy. Especialy because i use Paw on Mac for preparing my Xojo SOAP Functions. I just hope someone has already done “my” work. :wink:

BTW: For our Windows users, SOAP UI looks like an interesting Tool too. Thank you again Christian.

Oh how I wish paw had existed back then…