Rearrange WebListBox Column in IDE

For WebListBox, is it possible to rearrange the column in IDE? I am unable to figure this out.

Basically, I would like to add a new column in the existing WebListBox and place it to the 2nd column.

You can add or remove columns, but you still have to manage the data yourself. The IDE has no idea of what will fill the cells.

I am aware of that. I am referring to rearranging of columns in IDE. Am I right to say that whenever I add new columns and need to place to the front column, I will have to rename all the headers manually? That will be quite painful. :frowning:

Headers captions are part of the data.

Ok, I got your definition now.

One way to remedy this is to use integer constants to refer to the column numbers throughout your code so that if you need to insert a column, all you need to do is increment the values of the constants which represent the following columns and add a new one where you insert. For instance, if you had a listbox whose columns were:

Name, Address, City, State

You could have:
kName = 0
kAddress = 1
kCity = 2
kState = 3

And set the headers with code like this

Listbox1.Heading(kName) = "Name"

Inserting a new column between Name and Address could be as simple as:

KName = 0
kSurname = 1
kAddress = 2
kCity = 3
kState = 4

[quote=311293:@Greg O’Lone]One way to remedy this is to use integer constants to refer to the column numbers throughout your code so that if you need to insert a column, all you need to do is increment the values of the constants which represent the following columns and add a new one where you insert. For instance, if you had a listbox whose columns were:

Name, Address, City, State

You could have:
kName = 0
kAddress = 1
kCity = 2
kState = 3

And set the headers with code like this

Listbox1.Heading(kName) = "Name"

Inserting a new column between Name and Address could be as simple as:

KName = 0
kSurname = 1
kAddress = 2
kCity = 3
kState = 4[/quote]
Hello Greg,

Thanks for pointing that out. Greatly appreciated.