Rearrange Tabs in the TabBar

Hi
if I rearrange Tabs in the TabBar only the Title of the Tab is changing but NOT the underlying content of the Editor window.
So I end up with a Title in a Tab which is not corresponding with the content of the Editor window.

Anybody experience the same?

Same problem here !
Grrrr!!!

I’m not seeing this. What platform are you using?

I’m running Win 7 64 bits

OK, I see it now. I needed more tabs.

feedback://showreport?report_id=27114

Can anyone tell me what the padlock in the tabs do?

I tried searching the Users Guide, but could not seem to find the padlocks explained. And to me, they don’t seem to “lock” anything, but perhaps I just haven’t “gotten” it yet :slight_smile:

I’m on Mac OS X 10.8.3 and Xojo 2013.1

I don’t know… strange think

[quote=12058:@Thomas Boelskifte]Can anyone tell me what the padlock in the tabs do?

I tried searching the Users Guide, but could not seem to find the padlocks explained. And to me, they don’t seem to “lock” anything, but perhaps I just haven’t “gotten” it yet :slight_smile:

I’m on Mac OS X 10.8.3 and Xojo 2013.1[/quote]
They are supposed to “lock” the tab, but they are broken:

feedback://showreport?report_id=26281
26281 - Locked Tabs not behaving as designed
Status: Needs ReviewRank: Not RankedProduct: XojoCategory: IDE » Project Editor

Michael Diehron Apr 13, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Here’s what I do:
1 open project
2 in the Filter box, type “wFoobar” (name of a Window)
3 the filter results show wFooBar
4 Right-click wFoobar and choose “Open in new Tab”
5 result: new tab opens showing my window. The Lock icon is on for the tab.
6 Now, in the filter box, type “App”
7 the filter results show App
8 double-click App
9 Results: the tab now shows “No Selection” (which is probably a bug, but not relevant here) and is now displaying “App”

So, here’s my confusion. The docs say:

“A locked tab will not have its contents changed when you click on Filter or Search results. In those cases, a new tab (or the next available unlocked tab) are used.”

And yet in step 8, I “clicked on a Filter results”, and the contents of the locked tab changed.