Real Studio Developer Conference

I just want to make sure everyone gets this message, so I am posted it here too! After all, you are our most enthusiastic users! You should all be at the Real Studio Developer Conference! :slight_smile: And, depending on where you’re coming from there are some great deals on airfare to Orlando right now!

Do you know know what happens in 68 days? Only the biggest Real Studio event of the year! And this is the year you don’t want to miss! We have big announcements, exciting sessions, amazing networking opportunities, and more, all to be held in the fabulous Orlando, FL April 24-26. Don’t have time to combine your trip to the conference with a mini-vacation? No problem! Our two evening events (at Fulton’s and Splittsville) will take place in the heart of Downtown Disney, so you’ll get to experience a little bit of the magic while you are there and maybe even spot Mickey Mouse or Sleeping Beauty or a giant Lego dragon!

During the last newsletter we mentioned that anyone who registers during the month of February will get entered in a drawing to win a 50% discount coupon to the Real Software store! Also, we are offering $100 off the price of conference registration if you sign up before March 18th. And, once you sign up, you get put on a special mailing list for conference attendees so you can get to know who’s coming, make plans, and talk about the sessions and big announcements during the event.

Sign up today! If you’re still not sure, talk to people who have been before! They will say it’s all worth it. (I know it’s my favorite event of the year!) Or, you can read about last year’s event from Bill Kearney, Ingo Molitor and Scott Boss. If you missed Fred Roller’s case study that came out last week, he talks about how attending a Real World conference was a major factor in deciding to use Real Studio!

The whole Real Software team will be there to answer your questions! Christian Schmitz will be there to talk about what’s new with the MonkeyBread Software plugins during his session and he will be available to answer all of your questions during the conference! If you want more in-depth training, BKeeney Software will be doing a 1-day training day before the conference starts.

If you are not coming, please PM or email me (dana@realsoftware.com) and let me know why! If there is something we can do to change your mind, I’d love the opportunity to do so!

See you in Orlando!