Quicktime APIs ??

I just tried to upload my app to the MAS via ApplicationLoader, and have now received the following error message:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k8l56b5dems330d/Screen%20Shot%202014-09-14%20at%2016.29.01.png?dl=0

How am I supposed to find out which part of my code is referencing the Quicktime API??
As far as I know - I am not referencing it at all.

I have code which uses SIPS to resize images, but as far as I know that does not use any quicktime API’s???

Any help would be very much appreciated.
Thank you all in advance.

[quote=129255:@Richard Summers]I just tried to upload my app to the MAS via ApplicationLoader, and have now received the following error message:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/k8l56b5dems330d/Screen%20Shot%202014-09-14%20at%2016.29.01.png?dl=0

How am I supposed to find out which part of my code is referencing the Quicktime API??
As far as I know - I am not referencing it at all.

I have code which uses SIPS to resize images, but as far as I know that does not use any quicktime API’s???[/quote]

Looks like you are using a version prior to 2014R1 …

I am using Xojo 2013 r3.1
Please don’t tell me that apps created in Xojo 2013 r3.1 cannot be uploaded to the MAS???

Thanks Michel.

[quote=129257:@Richard Summers]I am using Xojo 2013 r3.1
Are you saying that apps created in Xojo 2013 r3.1 cannot be uploaded to the MAS???[/quote]

Richard, I don’t know what to say. You must have been on another planet for a while. There was a huge drama last year when Apple decided without any warning to reject all apps in the MAS which contained Quicktime APis and QT kit. There was several threads with dozens of posts about it. Just search for “quicktime API” and you will see. Xojo worked frantically to produce a version without such calls, and that was 2014R1.

Just use 2014R2.1 and you will be fine.

You’re in the same boat as me Richard.
I’m on 2013r3.3 and all I can do is update my app that was submitted to MAS before they changed the rules of the game.
No new apps on there from me until I can update to the latest Xojo. That will probably be when iOS support comes out.

I heard about Apple rejecting Quicktime API’s but I never saw any posts about Xojo and compatibility :frowning:
So basically I now have to spend another £79 and buy the latest version of Xojo.

Fantastic!!!
I will have to sell about a million copies of my app before I break even!

Thanks for pointing that out Michel - much appreciated.

[quote=129262:@Richard Summers]I heard about Apple rejecting Quicktime API’s but I never saw any posts about Xojo and compatibility :frowning:
So basically I now have to spend another £79 and buy the latest version of Xojo.

Fantastic!!!
I will have to sell about a million copies of my app before I break even!
[/quote]

I did not know you could sell apps at £ 0.0001027 on the MAS. Last time I checked the minimum was $0.99 :wink:

132 copies to break even…

And I certainly do not recommend to price anything at that price. My cheapest app is $5.99 …

[quote=129262:@Richard Summers]I heard about Apple rejecting Quicktime API’s but I never saw any posts about Xojo and compatibility :frowning:
[/quote]
Every tool that was NOT Xcode got caught by this
https://forum.xojo.com/7307-submiting-to-mac-app-store-and-getting-quicktime-api-error

All fine - I just upgraded to the latest version of Xojo, and my app has now been submitted and is under review.

Thank you all.