Questions about Menu Bar

On any given Window, I have a menu Bar.

Each item on the menu bar is activated via Ctrl + a letter. The letter is underlined by using & in it’s Text property

For example…

Help would have the Text property of &Help. Exit would have the Text property of e&Xit etc.

The question is, why, on some workstations, do the underlines show and on other workstations they don’t?

Other question is, is there a way to increase the size of the Menu bar or the text on it?

size of menubar/text would be controlled by the user via the OS control panel (assuming such an option is there… Accessiblity??)

define “workstation”… other computers running the same or different operating systems? same or different user settings?

[quote=59017:@Dave S]size of menubar/text would be controlled by the user via the OS control panel (assuming such an option is there… Accessiblity??)

define “workstation”… other computers running the same or different operating systems? same or different user settings?[/quote]

other computers running WinXP … user settings may vary from one workstation to the other.

This is not an issue with other applications either off the shelf or in-house developed using a different development tool … only with XoJo app. This “underline” of a specific letter is not limited to the menu bar either. I can have a Label on a window with an underlined letter and the underline doesn’t appear on some workstations even if I make the font size as big as 14 point.