QR code reader

Hi there,
Are there any options out there to read a QR code using the devices (ios & android) camera?
Thanks
Adam

[quote=181202:@Adam Martin]Hi there,
Are there any options out there to read a QR code using the devices (ios & android) camera?[/quote]

I have assembled two declares from Jason King : one to take a picture, the second one to read a QR Code. The result is here :
https://forum.xojo.com/18018-barcode-scanning-ios?search=qrcamera

Xojo supports only iOS.

Yes I posted a few projects in this forum conversation to do so: https://forum.xojo.com/18018-barcode-scanning-ios

The modernized and 64bit compatible versions are in iOSKit. There is an example view for this in the project.

When I release my AVFoundation module after XDC an even better solution will be available but you will have to wait for that…

@Jason King - would you be so kind as to add the git download command to the ReadMe on github for those of us on SVN and CVS?

Hi Tim, would you be able to explain that? I’m very new to git so I’m not sure what that means or how I would go about that.

When you want to retrieve a complete project from github, you use a command line that calls out the repository path and the checkout equivalent to download. Something like this:

$ git clone git://github.com/SpringSource/spring-data-graph-examples.git

Having the proper command at the top of your ReadMe will make it easier for new git users to access your code.

I’m such an idiot on this one - I just realized that the github page now has link buttons to download either a clone or a zip of the package right on the page.

Sorry for the noise…

Ok, no worries.

[quote=181290:@Tim Jones]When you want to retrieve a complete project from github, you use a command line that calls out the repository path and the checkout equivalent to download. Something like this:

$ git clone git://github.com/SpringSource/spring-data-graph-examples.git

Having the proper command at the top of your ReadMe will make it easier for new git users to access your code.[/quote]

But that will get only the main branch, right ?