Project empty!!???

I just re-opened an 11 Mb Xojo XML file I worked on until half an hour ago… after some slow loading I noticed that it gives me an empty project?! WHAT?

Can somebody help me out?

Edit: looks like the XML file is corrupt… Pfffffff… 4 hours of work down the drain…

[quote=23779:@Alexander van der Linden]I just re-opened an 11 Mb Xojo XML file I worked on until half an hour ago… after some slow loading I noticed that it gives me an empty project?! WHAT?

Can somebody help me out?

Edit: looks like the XML file is corrupt… Pfffffff… 4 hours of work down the drain…[/quote]

1. STOP
  2. file a bug report with your project attached to it (first create the report then add a private note to the report with your project attached)

Done, attached the corrupted file. As far as I can recall it is caused by loading an XML file via Windows Explorer while the Project Chooser was active. After clicking the file in Explorer the Project Chooser started to behave strange, I couldn’t close it. The ‘loading’ messagebox appeared but it took quite a while… result was a blank project. The XML file is still 11 MB, though.

Did you quit the IDE then try to open it from the Project Chooser again ?

Uhmm, yes I think so.