Problems with upload to MAS

Hello,

today I try to upload a new version of my OS X app. After the upload I get an error message, that the signature is wrong. The last upload was about 14 days ago and that worked. For the wrapping I use App wrapper mini.

Does someone else has these problem. or does someone knows that Apple changed something in the upload process.

Thanks.

[quote=229006:@Manfred Richter]Hello,

today I try to upload a new version of my OS X app. After the upload I get an error message, that the signature is wrong. The last upload was about 14 days ago and that worked. For the wrapping I use App wrapper mini.

Does someone else has these problem. or does someone knows that Apple changed something in the upload process.
[/quote]

You should see ohanaware.com. App Wrapper Mini no longer works with Apple requirements.

https://forum.xojo.com/21031-app-wrapper-3-3-released-today-app-wrapper-mini-users-can-upgra/0

MAS requires SHA256 signatures, and it was SHA1 before. that changed this week.
it must be the source of your problem. but I dont know how to fix it !
https://twitter.com/tapbot_paul/status/664653776607801346

seems you must re-download your certificates ?

Hello,

i redownloaded my certificates and it did’t worked, too. But I saw that there are problems in the store. The Sales part is not available and some German users get errors while downloading.

I’'m not shure if the problem comes from the store or from the old version of App Wrapper. I think the best way is to wait till tomorrow

Hello,

I tried it today again. The problem still occurred. But as I see the problem comes from the certificates. I revoked the old one and generated two new. After downloading (with Xcode) it works again. Also with the (old) App Wrapper Mini.

Thanks for all tips.

I was a very satisfied early adopter of App Wrapper Mini. However, there are major differences in signing requirements that prompted Sam Rowlands to retire it and offer a special upgrade, as outlined in the post I linked to. I have no stock in Ohanaware, but as user to user, may I suggest you look into it before you stumble onto yet another problem.

Hello,

the problem with the certificate occurred also with version 3.5. I think I will update in the next time. But today I’m glad to upload my app. I sa a difference in the handling of the version. Maybe there is more. But this is no the time for me to check all difference.

[quote=229427:@Manfred Richter]Hello,

the problem with the certificate occurred also with version 3.5. I think I will update in the next time. But today I’m glad to upload my app. I sa a difference in the handling of the version. Maybe there is more. But this is no the time for me to check all difference.[/quote]

Whatever works, works indeed.