I have discovered a problem with a desktop app that worked fine when requesting JSON strings from my previous hosting company, but fails since I changed hosts to ServerWarp. Instead of receiving the expected JSON string, I get an error message saying the URL has moved permanently. In the URL that is returned all the ampersands [quote]&[/quote] used to separate the GET fields have been converted to [quote]&[/quote] If I copy the URL from the debugger and paste it into a browser, the expected JSON string is returned. I think it may be related to ServerWarp not running Apache as my previous host did.
I have been using the old framework HTTPSocket. My attempt to convert it to the new Xojo.Net.HTTPSocket failed when I could not figure out how to convert the content returned as a Xojo.Core.MemoryBlock to a string so I could process it.