Printing Page Too Large

I have a page that prints using a graphics object.

Dim g as Graphics g = OpenPrinterDialog()

The position and size of every object on the page is precisely specified (and works well).

The compiled application is now being used in a location where many Macs are being used, and there are one or two Macs (in a local network of maybe 10 Macs) that print the page too large (maybe at 120%) so that part of the page is cut off to the right and on the bottom.

What might be causing this behavior?

They all print to the same printer ?

Actually, they are different printers. I just found out that they have a print dialog where the Scale is defaulting to 120% and when using other apps they change it, but since the OpenPrinterDialog does not show the Print Settings page, the default can’t be changed by the end user.

The printer was working fine (but then a setting had changed, not sure how or where).

I would prefer not to have multiple dialog windows when you have to print (this page is used many times each day).

Is there a way to change the default print settings? Are print settings stored by application or by the system?

[quote=111762:@David Schlam]Actually, they are different printers. I just found out that they have a print dialog where the Scale is defaulting to 120% and when using other apps they change it, but since the OpenPrinterDialog does not show the Print Settings page, the default can’t be changed by the end user.
[/quote]
So why not have a menu item that lets them alter that?
http://documentation.xojo.com/index.php/PrinterSetup
Or just show that before printing ?

I had another print method that used the PrinterSetup and had the user change the default settings which solved the problem.

I will create a menu item for that option. Thanks.