Preferred Payment Processors

[quote=368888:@]I spoke to paddle this week and another plus for paddle here in the UK is that they transfer funds to UK banks with no fees.

[/quote]

A transfer to a Belgium bank also has no fees. :slight_smile:
Paddle is great. :slight_smile:

You don’t have to use Paddle’s DRM framework in your app, they offer it as a perk though. If you’re using Paddle as a payment processor and handling DRM yourself you will be fine.

Yes it’s possible.

Process.

1. Customer clicks a button to purchase an item within your product, yo show them a window with a HTMLViewer embedded that displays a purchase for from Paddle. When the purchase goes through, paddle will redirect the HTMLViewer to an URL of your choice, you can capture that URL and then unlock your functionality.

2. Use serial numbers, start the same as above, but have Paddle e-mail the customer a serial number. Customer then inputs the serial number and it unlocks the functionality.

I have been using Paypal as payment processor for years with no issues at all.
I think they charge 3%+30cents
and transfers to you bank account is free (unless you want a physcial check)
and transfers to another Paypal account is also free… I found this out when I had to give some money to my niece.

Only sending money to friends and family is free, not payments. And they have been cracking down lately on people abusing this system.