Phoenix, AZ (October 23, 2020) – piDog Software releases DataView and piDogScrollingCanvas v188.8.131.52
piDog Software is proud to announce the release of DataView and piDogScrollingCanvas v184.108.40.206
piDogScrollingCanvas is a a custom canvas control enabling efficient scrolling, scaling and zooming.
piDogDataView, based on piDogScrollingCanvas is intended to be an easy to use yet powerful, replacement for Xojo’s Listbox control, providing more capabilities and a more modern feel while extending the Classic Xojo ListBox API.
- Fixes a potential crashing bug for Windows builds.
- Main demo has been cleaned up and now relies where it can on the inspector window to allow you to play with various settings and experiment with different combinations.
- Clicking text of a checkbox cell now checks/unchecks checkbox
- Significant overhaul of scrollbar behavior for more consistent behavior.
- Scrollwheel deltas now passed Byref to allow modification of the delta values
Full release notes, download and pricing info available at: https://www.pidog.com/wp/dataview/