Phoenix, AZ (March 22nd 2019) piDog Software Announces v184.108.40.206 of DataView and piDogScrollingCanvas
piDog Software has released v 220.127.116.11 of their DataView and piDogScrolling canvas controls.
piDogDataView, based on piDogScrollingCanvas is intended to be an easy to use, drop-in replacement for Xojo’s Listbox control, providing more capabilities and a more modern feel while extending the ListBox API.
This update includes several bug fixes and a couple of feature enhancements.
Items in this update include:
- Added SelectedState property and SelectedStateChanged event to CellContainer for adjusting appearance based on selected state
- Selection now follows tab-key navigation
- Calling editCell() while another cell is editing will now save edited values
- Fix for incorrect drawing of edit field when mousing to bottom of view with editing cell at or under header
- Fixed potential OutOfBoundsException when resizing after adding/removing columns
- Fixed cellRect drawing bug
- Added Poll method to TimerPDS to prevent failed timer firings during rapid mouse events
- More properties defer adjusting scrolling size for enhanced performance/user experience
piDogDataView and piDogScrollingCanvas are available for purchase as a single package. piDogScrollingCanvas is also available as an independent product. Encrypted and Unencrypted licenses are available.
For pricing, full release notes, demo download and more info, visit https://www.pidog.com/wp/dataview/