PiDog Scrolling Canvas

I recently purchased the PiDog set of software and found the Scrolling Canvas is not working properly in Mojave.

I contacted support two months ago and got a reply to confirm the bug and an update will be posted in a few days. Since then, there has been no response to my emails.

I am concerned and hope the developer is ok. Does anyone know if all is well?

Try to contact Jim again. Perhaps he forgot your email - it happens.

What isn’t working on Mojave? I’m using Scrolling Canvas myself and haven’t seen any issue.

[quote=491871:@Beatrix Willius]Try to contact Jim again. Perhaps he forgot your email - it happens.

What isn’t working on Mojave? I’m using Scrolling Canvas myself and haven’t seen any issue.[/quote]

Jim did acknowledge a bug he found where the canvas image was offset and not redrawing properly (ie there were two images being viewed). I am only seeing this on Mojave. He promised an update in a few days, but that was two months ago. I have emailed him multiple times since then which is why I was concerned.

I’ve contacted Jim several times on last two months, last end of May.

He has kindly replied me as usual, same or next day.

[quote=491965:@Xavier Mass]I’ve contacted Jim several times on last two months, last end of May.

He has kindly replied me as usual, same or next day.[/quote]
Unfortunately, after repeated emails, I still haven’t had a reply. I tried him again this morning in hopes of an update.

Hi David, I may have missed a couple of your emails. Sorry about that. I’ve just posted an update today. Please take a look and verify that your issue has been corrected. If not, I’ll focus in and get it taken care of asap.

Are you going to send an email with a link to the newest version?

Is available here:

https://www.pidog.com/wp/?smd_process_download=1&download_id=1737

a) I’m lazy.
b) I always buy source code.

Sorry, I haven’t been checking the forum as often lately. The source version is available via gitlab.com for source license holders.