Pet Peeves 2

… When someone adds a line to Pet Peeves, and the forum no longer allows you to jump to the bottom of the list to see the 4296th entry at a click. Even when self isolating, thats too far to keep going ‘down down down’ for…

Self-Isolating … wonder how long it will be before that makes people go ‘Remember 2020?’

The Pet Peeves thread.

When someone starts a competing Pet Peeves thread. As if.

Oh look - the initiator has arrived :slight_smile:

Never let him forget.

The pet peeves thread is exactly what we all need during this period. Something to keep us amused and sane.

Pfffffff … Pet Peeves

should the reference be PP1 and PP2 i wonder?

PPv1 , PPv2

PP2014R1 , PP2020R1

People who post “non-pet peeves” in either the Pet Peeves 1 / Pet Peeves 2 / PP1 / PP2 / PP2014r1 / PP2020R1 threads.

People who come back after a long absence and post in PP1 / PP2 / PP2014r1 / PP2020R1 threads :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=480782:@Jeff Tullin]… When someone adds a line to Pet Peeves, and the forum no longer allows you to jump to the bottom of the list to see the 4296th entry at a click. Even when self isolating, thats too far to keep going ‘down down down’ for…

Self-Isolating … wonder how long it will be before that makes people go ‘Remember 2020?’[/quote]
Not jumping to the bottom has been a thing for a long time
Weirdly IF you right click on “Latest” and paste that url in to your browser it works

Thats my pet peeve

[quote=480801:@Norman Palardy]Not jumping to the bottom has been a thing for a long time
Weirdly IF you right click on “Latest” and paste that url in to your browser it works

Thats my pet peeve[/quote]

I do the same, just type in /last at the end of the URL and [ENTER]

Still would be nice to just click Latest and have it be done :slight_smile:

there’s is a bug report about it but not addressed yet
just seems weird that it definitely has the right url since copy paste works but clicking it doesnt
no idea why not it just doesnt

If you paste in the URL followed by /theend, it also works!

no, Kem is the God Father of pet peeves and MUST be referenced as such!

Just so long a NO ONE refers to his as “The Creator” we’re probably all good :stuck_out_tongue:

GFOPP

we would have a paradox on our hands… and we wouldn’t want that :slight_smile:

If a Pet Peeves thread refers to itself, do we get recursion/ stack overflow?